Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Four Wheel Zoom! Zoom! Crash!!!

It was a nice camp out with lightsaber battles, minnow fishing,four wheeler riding. Wait-Except for one part I will tell you about that later. We were camping in our uncle's pasture. It was kinda scary because cows were there so that means no hiking too far from camp. The next morning we had breakfast. I had a omelet it was good. Now we get to the fun part. We were all riding four wheelers. My friend was riding me and another boy around. Instead of riding around the camp site he started to zoom up the hill way too fast. Suddenly crash! Every thing went black- a second later I opened my eyes and found my self laying on the ground. I learned my lesson my jaw hurts and my head got a bump. The driver's leg wasn't broken, wasn't jammed but was shattered. I thank God every day I live I could of been dead that day. Please pray for Noah and that his surgery goes good. You can see mom's blog for more details.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Park,
I am so proud of you and thankful that you learned a good lesson!
I love you! Mama